Monday, December 12, 2011

Update

I figured I would take this time that I have available and update everyone on how we are doing. Things have been going good, there is still no distinct routine going...but we are adjusting to life with a 1 yr old and a set of twins! Kloe is doing great and learning new words and things to do with every day it seems...she is SO much fun to watch grow. The twins are growing like weeds and getting very chunky. They sleep for about 5 to 6 hours at night between feedings which is a very welcome change for me.

I am doing well. I'm very thankful that things have gone as smooth as they have, I honestly thought it was going to be sure terror and it hasn't been. It obviously helps to have my mom and Josh to help me. There is a picture below from thanksgiving (both babies) and then the individual ones are from last week.






3 comments:

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

They certainly look healthy. I love the little sleepers. Does the Raegan kick off her sox?
Hope you are getting some me time too.

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

Thanks for the update. They look very healthy and happy. Glad everything is going well for you.

Rebecca said...

both look so cute!