Monday, October 31, 2011

Things have definitely been an adventure since we came home from the hospital.  It has its wonderful moments and then the obvious rough moments that would come from having a 1 year old and newborn twins, but I wouldn't change a bit of it!  I have savored every moment.  Kloe loves her sister and brother, she LOVES giving them loads of kisses and "awwws" (hugs). 

I am having the mono flare up that I had after I delivered Kloe.  The fever hasn't been as bad this time, but it has lasted longer.  So, that part really stinks because it makes it hard to do anything other than the obvious feedings and diaper changes.  Thankfully I have my mom's help during the day and Josh's at night.  Josh has done wonderful at helping me out when I need it.  I think he realizes how hard it is to manage with 3 kids 1 and under.  Josh is such an awesome husband...I couldn't have asked for a better one that is for sure!

I took some pictures of all 3 of my babies today and thought I would share...enjoy!















3 comments:

Patty said...

Congrats again!
They are soo percious and adorable!
Look forward to more updates, but we all know they will be few here and there having your hands ful with such joys and blessings.

Blessings,
Patty

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

Sorry you're battling a sickness, that really makes it hard. Beautiful pictures!!! Gorgeous children. I'm glad you're enjoying them so much.

Jessica said...

Wow - how many mamas get to say they have three under two?!! Wishing you all the best during this busy ime!