Monday, April 21, 2008

A GREAT day!

Yesterday we got the privilege of going to Messiah Baptist Church for their evening service. This church was our 4th church visit I believe. While we were there to share our burden for the prison ministry, we also got to fellowship with some friends that we know from Campmeeting. We had a blast!!! There was good food, laughter, and good friends....and a good church service, you can't make a day better than that! :0)

While we were there Thomas (one of our friends from campmeeting) and I got to talking about a book "What God hath wrought". I knew my dad had the book, but I thought he had let someone borrow it and they had not returned it...so I went to hunt it out this morning...I FOUND IT! I have heard from several people that this book is a very, very good book. So I have started reading it and "wow". I did not expect this book to hold so much.

How many of y'all have read this book and what were your thoughts on it?

3 comments:

Pam--in America said...

I'm glad you had such a good time of fellowship!

I have read that book! I thought it was a good book, although there are some areas that can be pretty dry reading. Overall it's worth the time!

Anonymous said...

I have read portions of that book and the portions that I have read were great. Be sure to let us know what you think of the rest of it as you work your way through it. Can't wait to hear more. I'm also glad to hear that your meeting was so enjoyable. I hope the rest are just as fun!

Dave said...

I had read some of it. It is real good. What did you thoght of it?

Dave