Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a day!

Today has been an extremely busy day for my sister and I...well, make that for the majority of our family. The reason being..........my Uncle got married today! It was a somewhat confusing day, but we managed to get through it alright. I was put in charge of the video camera...I never knew that would mean a lot of walking!!! If I had known that I would have worn flats instead of hills. Ha ha ha! It came together nicely though.

Other than the wedding we went out to eat with Ronnie and Jessica, and boy...we had a blast!!! I can't remember a time when I had laughed so hard. I needed some good laughs, we had a great time. While we were at the restaurant we saw a wedding party there...the bride, the groom, everyone! They had JUST come from their wedding and decided to have their reception at the restaurant. I thought that was a pretty interesting idea! They looked like they had a good day.

Well, I am not to sure as to what the rest of this week holds, but if something happens...I will letcha know! :o)

No comments: