Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I'm not sure if I'll be posting before Christmas or not, so I just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I pray that all of you have a wonderful time enjoying the company of your family and friends!!!

My family and I will be pretty busy in this forth coming week. Momma has to work the rest of this week, as well as Daddy (thank the Lord he got a job). This Sunday night our church is having a special service. Our choir will be singing lots of Christmas songs, there will be TONS of specials, a fellowship to follow...oh and lets not forget, Bro. Joe will be preaching!!

Michelle is coming in town for Christmas (she has been in NC with my aunt), we are all looking forward to that! We will pick her up from the airport late Saturday night...she is so nervous, she has never flown before and she is flying alone. So pray for her!

We are trying to find a church to go to on Tuesday night, because of Wednesday being Christmas Eve our church canceled the service that night. Then of course on Christmas Eve our family will go to my Grandparents house and spend that evening eating and opening gifts with the entire family! Hopefully I will have pictures to post of Christmas either next week of the week after!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas!!! Love ya

Kristi said...

Merry Christmas, Kristina. I'm glad to hear your about your daddy's job. God is so good!

Give your mom a hug for me and tell her Merry Christmas!!!! The hug is for you too. lol

~Kristi

Jimena said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a blessed time together! Please give your mol a big hug from me!