Monday, May 05, 2008

Our First Sunday At Our New Church.

Yesterday was awesome! I absolutely love my Sunday school class, the teaching, I love the preaching that we received and the singing! Yesterday was just wonderful! We got to join yesterday morning, so now we are official members of Harvest Baptist Tabernacle. I have never shook so many hands in all my life...there were about 300 to 400 people there...that's a whole lot of hand shaking!! :o)

I am so glad that God put us in such a wonderful church! The people are so sweet and as I have already said the preaching is awesome.

Daddy was not able to be at the service last night, he decided to let Michelle and I stay so that we could be at our new home church while he went to a meeting at another church. We are a little over 10% of our support! We are so excited!! We can see that God is working, and we are so thankful.

I do have a very, very special unspoken, it is something that has been heavy on my heart and I know that y'all will help me pray. I can't go into it right now, I just need y'all to help me pray for someone.

No comments: