Sunday, March 30, 2008

We are officially moved in!

The move on Saturday went very, very well...I think it did anyway! We are now moved in...we are not settled, but we are moved in. :) We are still working very hard to get everything unpacked, but we know that it will take some time to get that done. We should have plenty of time to get it all done this week, because we are not going to be watching my cousin anymore. She will be going to a daycare starting tomorrow. We are really going to miss her!!!

I will post pictures of the house once everything gets unpacked and put into it's proper place. It may be a while before I can get them posted...but they will eventually make it on here I am sure.

I'm sorry this is so short, but there are TONS of things that I SHOULD and NEED to be doing!! LOL

2 comments:

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

I'm so glad that your move went well and I hope that you get settled in quick and easy. I'm glad that you're back!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristina, I'm a blogging friend of your sweet mom. I just read your guest post at Nick's blog. Awesome job. Keep that positive outlook about your new ministry.

It's funny you posted about St. Augustine. We just googled it for a possible day trip. It's only 3 hrs. north of us. I would love for my 10 year old son to experience it. We just went 2 hrs. south of us to Ft. Myers to Thomas Edison's winter estate and lab. It was great! My son posted about it on his blog with photo also. He'd love it if you took the time to visit and leave him a comment!
Here is his blog address if you have a chance to go over.
http://battleking-shane.blogspot.com