Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aggrivation...and more aggrivation!

It all started with the storms that rolled through Georgia on Friday. They were some REALLY bad storms. On Saturday our house got struck by lightning, and our computer went ka-put! So, we are using my Dad's computer that is so old...it has no was to hook DSL up to it, so...we are using DIAL-UP!!! Can you believe that?? After you have had DSL for over 4 years, you never want to go back to dial-up. It is so hard to be patient and wait, and wait, and wait some more for the page to load. Lord willing when me move, not this week, but next week...we will be back to DSL.

So, I will try to keep up with posting and commenting...just PRAY for me!! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you know that you used a German word?? :)

Sorry about your computer. :(

Jess

Kristina said...

No, I sure didn't! :o)

Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

Yup. Kaputt. It's Deutsch! :)

I thought of somethin' the other day. Before too long we might run into each other somewhere besides Faith Baptist Camp! Yall will be starting deputation, and we'll be starting furlough... :)

Jess

Kristina said...

No way! That is so cool! Hopefully we will run into each other really soon!!!

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

I'm sorry that your computer went Kapputt. If you all go on deputation anywhere near Washington DC, be sure to let me know. PS. I posted your article on Friday. Thanks a whole bunch!