Sunday, February 24, 2008

Flu Update

I am feeling better at the moment, but my temperature will not go below 100. That is with taking the Tylenol every 4 hours. Last night my mom was contemplating taking me the to hospital, but I have no insurance...so we want to hold off on that for as long as we can. We did read up on the flu that is going around this year, and this can last up to ten days!!! Please pray that that is not the case...I can't take ten days of this!

I will now stop all my complaining and update you on the rest of the family. :o|

Michelle was doing better, but she has a nasty cough that just will not go away. Momma was up with me last night checking on me and giving me my medicine, so pray that she will not get this stuff from handling everything I touch. Daddy is well...I think he is not feeling well, but he is one of those people who don't tell anyone and pretends that nothing is wrong. So just pray for him as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling better.

Lord Bless...