Monday, May 07, 2007

We're Home!!


We arrived home Saturday at about 9:30 pm. It was a very long and tiresome trip! I am so glad to be home. Everything went really well with the funeral, all the family did really, really well. I want to say thanks to all that prayed for us while we traveled!
One thing I got really excited about while we were traveling in Ohio was that on the side of the interstate there are all kinds of farms and such. I got to see a few Amish farms as we passed them. I enjoyed getting to see those. Other than that it was a really boring trip to take! :)
We had a good time getting to meet all kinds of family and spending time with them. I would have gotten a huge family picture taken, but we have such a big family that it was really hard to get people together to do it. So I will post some later that I did take of family. Once again, thanks for the prayers!!!

No comments: