Friday, April 20, 2007

God's beautiful creation.

Isaiah 41:20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together,that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Isn't it awesome just to know that we know the God that created all the beauties of the earth? Isn't it awesome to know that He is our God? Isn't it awesome to know that that same God is the one that watches over us everyday and sees to it that our needs are filled? We just serve an AWESOME God!!!I was out again yesterday taking pictures of the clouds and I will post them later, but as I watched them I was literally in awe of how beautiful they were when the sun is setting. I am so thankful that God created beautiful things for us to just look at and tell Him how beautiful they are and how wonderful He is!!

I know that post was really nothing, but I just wanted to share with you the blessing that I got from watching the clouds. Hope it cheered someone up. And I also know that I have been MIA on my blogger, but I have been so busy that I have not been able to post on here as much as I would like to. I will try to do better though!! I promise that I will try!!!
Sincerely, The neglective blogger. (LOL)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the neglective blogger,

I am so glad we serve a awesome God. The greatest thing is that the same one that created everything you were in awe of wants to have fellowship with me and you now that is amazing. Have a good day,
Bro Tim

Three Sisters Blog said...

The picture is beautiful!

Sis. Julie said...

You do take some beautiful pictures Kris. And you know me and my interest in clouds and weather. It shows God's power and His beauty. I too stand amazed at all that He blesses us with to enjoy. I'm so thankful that I serve a mighty God Who saves and loves unconditionally!!