Friday, March 16, 2007

Our Little Visitor



This is a little visitor we had the other day. Cute isn't he? Actually I don't know if it is a he or a she...so we will just call it a he!! LOL Karlee was the first to see this little critter and it scared the poor little girl to death! It was so funny though!!! :) Michelle would tell her touch it and Karlee would just say "I touch it, I touch it!" but she would not come within 5 feet of it. Oh well, I guess we don't have the dare-devil little girl that we thought we had!

I thought that we would give our little buddy a name, but I can't come up with one...so I need to enlist some help. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

Somehow I missed this post....you know me and coming up with names. I'm not good at all with it. So I'll just wait to see what others come up with.