Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!


There is a good chance that I will not have the time to get back on here in the next couple of days. So, I wanted to take the time tonight to tell all my fellow bloggers "Merry Christmas" I wish that I had a picture of a manger scene instead of a tree, but I don't. I pray that all of y'all have most wonderful Christmas!! Enjoy being around your family and eating all the Christmas sweets. Never forget the real reason for Christmas.......Jesus Christ!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!
By the way, with the mirror behind your tree, at first I thought you had 2 Christmas trees!
I really enjoyed looking around your blog.

~ Ally
HomeSchool Haven of HsKubes' Gal

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas!!!