Friday, May 06, 2005

A WONDERFUL MEETING!!!

We are having a WONDERFUL meeting this week!!!! It has been good. There has been no one saved yet, but there is still tonight!!! Please pray for the service tonight. Tonight will be the last night unless the Lord tells my Dad other wise. Keep us in your prayers!! Today I went to the orthodontist and I will have my braces another month!!! I am having wear the rubber bands again and I have chain bands again. So I am in a little pain right now. But it will be all better soon. I can't wait for them to come off. Just pray that my teeth will do what they are supposed to!!! AND THAT IS MOVE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! You better believe we are praying for both the revival and your braces.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear that your braces are coming off soon!! How did your revival go??