I went to my 32 week OB check-up today and got some not so good news. It turns out that my hemoglobin level is a 7.8 and it is supposed to be between 12 and 15, so they have upped my iron dosage to 3 - 325 mgs pills a day, plus they have decided to try and me on a new chewable prenatal to try and get me levels up. They have also referred me to a hematologist to see whether it will be necessary give me iron by an IV or if I will need a transfusion before I deliver. It's not news I wanted to hear, but I'm glad I have a doctor who is willing to do all they can to get this fixed.
The babies are doing good. Raegan is head down (which is wonderful!) and Brayden as of right now is in a breech position. They have said that I can still try to have a vaginal delivery since Raegan is head down and that they will try to turn Brayden quickly after Raegan is born. There is a chance that Brayden will turn on his own, but there is also a chance that he could turn the wrong way and make himself even more breech than he already is, but they told me that I am the perfect candidate to have a successful breech delivery because of how big Kloe was (8 lbs 14 oz.) and that Raegan will be born 1st. Of course there is always a chance of him getting stuck in the delivery process, but the drs feel very confident that all will be just fine. So far there has been no real talk of a C-section except in the case of an emergency situation.
The babies as of last week weigh 3 lbs 4 oz each which is great!