Monday, March 07, 2011

Morning Sickness

Well...good ole morning sickness has officially started! Its been slight up until this morning and then it decided that it wanted to elevate to an all time high. I've been handling it pretty well, and taking care of Kloe through the morning sickness has been easier than I had expected it to be.

Josh and I are trying to come up with another girl name. The boys name has been picked since the last pregnency, but we are having a time finding another girls name that we both like. I like Raegan and he doesn't...he likes Tory and I don't...just that kind of stuff. We'll see what we come up with in the end! I go to my first appointment on the 21st. The wouldn't see me until I am 8 weeks. When I go I will also get my first ultrasound.

Another exciting piece of news is that not only am I expecting along with my sister-n-law, Jessica...I am also expecting with my other sister-n-law (Josh's brother's wife), April. April is due October 12th, Jessica is due October 13th and I am due October 29th! Exciting times! :o)

3 comments:

Cassia said...

I am getting ready to have number 6. I have morning sickness, all day sickness really, wtih all of them and it keeps getting worse! HA But, this time my husband went to the drug store and bought these bracelets for motion and sea sickness..they press on a pressure point on your wrist and seem to "ease" some of the naseous feeling. Thought this may help. they aren't attractive but I wore them ALL the time.

Jessica said...

How cool to have due dates soooo close!! I know 5 ladies with due dates in October!! So neat!!

Melissa said...

Charlotte, Caroline, Georgia, Ruby, Juliet...shall I keep going? I just love baby names. :)