Friday, December 05, 2008

Time sure does fly!

It's hard to believe that we are already in December! It seemed like yesterday that Ronnie and Jessica got married, that we went into missions with the prison ministry, and that my baby sister turned eighteen. I just can't believe that the end of the year is already near. A lot has happened in this past year, both for the good and for the bad...but the Lord has been with us every step of the way and He has loved us and given us the grace to get through it all!!!

We got very good news on Tuesday or Wednesday (I can't remember which)!!! Ronnie and Jessica told us that they are expecting baby number three. Since Jessica had miscarried the last two, I just wanted to get on here and ask everyone to please pray for Jessica and the baby. The doctor put Jessica on some kind of hormone, progesterone I think...and it is supposed to really help. So just pray that Jessica will be able to carry this precious lil' one full term.

No comments: