Thursday, July 31, 2008

Guess who's posting?!?!?

That's right...I'm typing a post! I know, I know, I'm shocking myself. But, Bro. Tim told me that I needed to put a post on here, so this post is for you Bro. Tim. :oP I am excited today because a friend of mine was saved last night!!! It was someone I would have never have guessed to be lost, this girl was faithful to church, sang in the choir, and was an example to the girls in the youth group. It was a shock to me. That just lets you know that you never know how many people around you are lost. That is why it is so important to have a godly testimony and live a godly life, you never know who is lost around you. There were a total of three saved in the youth last night!

We have been kinda busy over the last couple of weeks, and it isn't showing signs of slowing down anytime in the near future. This Saturday we have a baby shower for my Aunt, and our church has a singing this Saturday night with the McKamey's and the choir will be singing. I am really looking forward to it. Then this Sunday is Homecoming at the church...there will be dinner on the grounds and tons of fellowship.

Next week is Faith Baptist Camp's August meeting and as of right now we will not be able to attend. This will be the first August meeting that we have missed..normally we get to make it at least a couple of days, but it's not looking like we will be able to do that. I am going to hate missing it, but I know that God knows what He is doing, and that He has a reason why we aren't going to make it.

Well.....God is good, His grace is plenteous, and His love is everlasting!!! Everyone have a good weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting once again. I am glad to hear your friend got saved last night along with the other two youth. Yes God is truly good to us.

Bro Tim

T said...

Nice to see you posting again! I have been checking every so often for a post from you and I was shocked to see one today! Praise God about your friend from church! The homecoming event sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time!

Kristina said...

It's good to be back that is for sure! Hopefully I will be back to posting either everyday or every other day.

Just please keep reading! It really is a blessing to people are reading!

Kristina said...

Oops...that is supposed to be "to know people are reading".