Sunday, December 09, 2007

An Extended Stay

We found out that we will be staying a week longer than planned. Catina is feeling better, but needs us to stay until she is sure she is well. We did not pack any church clothes due to thinking we were going to be home by today. But our plans changed. So we had to get a new outfit for church.

Madison is so adorable!! She is so smart too. When we were sitting to dinner Thursday night Madison looked at me and then Catina and said "These are my 2 Tina's!" I loved it!! It was so cute!!!

I have had a bad headache for the last 2 days, I would like for y'all to please pray that my headache would go away and stay away!!! Continue to pray for Catina...as I said, she is doing better, but is still having some issues with her sinuses that are putting her down.

No comments: