Thursday, August 30, 2007

Peace and Quiet


Don't you just wish life could be as peaceful as that picture looks?
Life here has been busy and noisey! My brother is working the graveyard shift now so he sleeps during the day. We have our 2 year old cousin, and a 4 year old little boy that we watch....keeping them quiet is a day long challenge! I have to remind myself to stay quiet....Momma has done a good job of reminding me when I have forgotten!! Hehe! Today was a good day......we all did a good job of keeping ourselves quiet. Yay us!! LOL Well....I know this was short, but I am going to be going and joining the family in watching some episodes of the Waltons. Have a good night!!

(Picture Courtesy of Google)

2 comments:

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

I think "quiet" went out of our life on Tuesday night when we delivered our baby.

Jessica said...

The girl in the picture looks like she doesn't have 1/2 of the things that are on my "to do" list!! LOL!! :)