Saturday, January 06, 2007

Boggle anyone?


Okay...I thought this would be a fun idea. I want everyone to find words that are 3-letters or more. List as many as you can find. There will be a winner!! There will be no prize, but you will get recognition of winning!
There will be a winner for the most words, and there will be a winner for the longest word. Have fun and enjoy!!!!
P.s. I failed to mention the rules. Thanks for the reminder Bro. Nick!!
The letters must connect in some way. You may go in any direction with the words, however you cannot use the same letter in one word twice. For example....The word -Scheme- if you only had 1 E, you could not do that word. If you get what I mean by that! :) I hope that it's understandable!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do all the letters have to be in a row or just touching or what? I am ignorant of the rules. Sorry. If you tell me, I will play.

Sis. Julie said...

Okay...here is what words I got in the officially lotted time (3 minutes)

hale
lay
hay
mear
lane
sly
nay
lean
slay
real
lays
men
mean
meal
meals

I'm sure someone else will find words that I didn't.

Love you....Momma

The Good Reporters said...

Here's what I found so far.

near
learn
ear
hi
lane
hoe

Anonymous said...

are
arm
ear
earn
hale
hay
lane
lay
lean
learn
meal
mean
men
nay
real
renal
slay
sly

Jessica said...

Ok Kris.... I'm usually no good at this, but I still LOVE to play!!

lean
hay
slay
near
lays
lay
meal
mean
nay
men
are
real