Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peppermint hot chocolate and a survey.

Last night I was getting some hot chocolate and I had just had a peppermint. I took the first drink of my cocoa and ooh was I surprised at how good the two tasted together! So...I went to the counter and got a peppermint and I put it into my cocoa. I let it sit in there until the red was almost off, then I removed it. I took a sip....and umm umm was it good! It anyone else out there as weird as I am? I told my parents what I had tried and they said "Ewe..gross".

Onto another subject, there was a survey done on Courtney's page I thought I would do.

ABC's Meme

A - Available/Single? Single....waiting on God.
B - Best Friend? To many to count
C- Cake or Pie? Pie
D - Drink Of Choice? Definately coke or Yoohoo.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My brush.
F - Favorite Color? Neon orange.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Either.
H - Hometown? I am just gonna say that I have lived in Ga all my life.
I - Indulgence? Anything sweet.
J - January Or February? Um...not sure.
K- Kids & Their Names? I don't have kids, but I love kids though!!! Name...I have a few that I like.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? God and my family
M - Marriage Date? Um...okay!?!
N- Number Of Siblings? 3 plus 2 personally adopted. Total-5
O- Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? Um...I don't know.
Q - Favorite Quote? "It is important for you to see Christ in others, but it is more important that they see Christ in you" By: Bro. Ron _____ , also my daddy!
R - Reason to Smile? Because I am saved and on my way to Heaven!
S - Season? Um...Fall.
T - Tag Two Or Three People? Anyone who wants to do it.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I eat ranch on my spaghetti.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Squash.......EWE!
W - Worst Habit? Um...Making my opinion know...often!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Both feet...back and left wrist.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Well...um.....I think that would have to be my Grandmother's home-made Echaladas (sp)
Z - Zodiac Sign? No idea....I never cared about it!

No comments: