Friday, December 01, 2006

Only 24 days until.......

CHRISTMAS!!!!
I can't wait for Christmas! I love this time of the year. People are so cheery and happy. The most important part of this time of year for me is not only Jesus' birth, but getting together with all the family and talking about all the good times we have had. We will all be together this year, with an exception for my Uncle Chris who is over in Iraq right now. Some one from his unit was killed the other day. We are all really scared for my Uncle. He will be doing missions every week and they will be very dangerous missions. He is lost! We are praying that someone will be other there with him that is a Christian that will witness to him. He has a 20 month old little girl at home. It would be devistating if something happened to him. Please pray for him!!!!!!
Last night my mom, sister and myself sat down and played a game. Before we knew it we were laughing so hard because Michelle was just being......well.....goofy!!! She was just being goofy! She had us laughing so hard. I needed the laugh, I had not been feeling good yesterday and it felt really good to laugh like that. By the time the game was over I was so hyped that at midnight last night I was cleaning and rearranging my room. I did not get done until about 1 am this morning. I finally got tuckered out!! LOL!! Well...I need to get off of here and get me something to eat!! I'm starved!! Hehehe! Good day to ya all!

1 comment:

Three Sisters Blog said...

It's almost Christmas!! Yay!!

~3 sisters