Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rainy, rainy day!

As I look out the window I see rain and gloominess. It's cold and wet, but I am cheery today. Normally I am just as gloomy as the day is, but today is different. I have something that I am looking forward to and that I need to get ready to do. In 4 days we will be leaving to go to Faith Baptist Camp in Resaca Ga. We did not know that we would be going until yesterday. When I heard I was so glad that we were gonna be able to. I enjoy the preaching and the fellowship with friends that we have met there through the years, one of the bring Courtney of Courtney's Contemplations and her family.
Pray for us today...we are supposed to get some really bad weather with threats of hail, high winds and tornadoes. I for one do not like storm at ALL. My mother on the other hand loves them, they fascinate her! For the life of me I don't understand that. Hehehe!
Tomorrow we are going to make a trip to Newnan for Michelle to see her surgen for a check-up, then we are heading to our dental appointments. After that we are going to make a visit to one of our shut-ins in our church. Then tomorrow night Jessica will be coming over to spend time with her sweety as Momma calls him. Jessica would say her WONDERFUL, HANDSOME, AWESOME Fiance. We always look forward to Thursday nights when she can come over. Well....that is pretty much it!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Like the new look, Kristina! Can't wait to see ya'll in 3 more days!!!!!