Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Home for thanksgiving then back to camp!!

Hey all!! We came home today to be with family for thanksgiving and we will leave either tomorrow night or Friday to go back to campmeeting. It was so good those days that we did get to be there. We heard some great messeges and enjoyed some wonderful times of fellowship with our friends. My list of camp friends just seem to be getting bigger each time I go it seems like!!! To hear some of the messeges preached this week you can go to Faith Baptist Camp's website.

I hope that all of you enjoy a WONDERFUL thanksgiving. There are so many things that I can be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful family, I have a preacher for a daddy, I've never gone hungry and I am saved!!!! There are many, many more, but the list would be never ending. Pray for us as we travel back to camp.......have a great thanksgiving!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kristina!!! I had fun today. Love ya, Jessica