Friday, October 06, 2006

Long Time......AGAIN!!!

Sorry everyone! I have not gotten onto the computer as much here lately so there has been no chance of me posting. I have not updated since before my birthday, so it all was good! I enjoyed my 18th very, very much. My aunt took me shopping and bought me a new outfit, fed me, then brought me home. When we arrrived home I jumped out of the car to go inside so I could start the dinner that I always cook on my birthday when.............I opened the door and heard whistles and those little cardboard blow things along with a loud "SURPRISE!".
Needless to say, surprised I was! People had been wispering around for a while, so I knew that something was up. I knew there was gonna be a party, but I did not know when. So yes, I was very, very surprised when I walked though the door and saw family and friends!
I wanted to thank everyone who gave "happy birthday wishes" to me on Momma's site and Jessica's site!!!! Thank Y'all!!!

We had revival last week with Bro. Bobby Barnes and on Friday night we had Bro. Carl Partain preach and his family sing. It was a good week!
Well....I need to get off here now and do the dishes and get ready to go to the bowling center...maybe!! Byes!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday!! Love ya girl!! :)