Friday, June 02, 2006

Technical Difficulties.

Okay...here is the story.

I had picked this really cute template and I really liked it. It was black and had pretty pink stars....it was pretty! Well...something went wrong, I have no idea what happened! The page went WHITE and I had these BIG BOLD ugly letters, needless to say something had to be done. So I just had to fix all that! I just got a normal template and I think that I am gonna stick to this one and never change again!!!!! Sound good? It takes to long to have to do EVERYTHING all over again. Jessica was here when it happened and her words were..."OH NO!!! That's Funny!! " So Jessica, it is all fixed!! LOL
Hope everyone has a good day!

2 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

The exact same thing happpened to our blog! We picked out a really neat template. And it changed to black and white!

Kristi said...

Kristina, I like the green. I think I've seen the template you tried to get and I thought it would be cute for a teenagers blog. Too bad it didn't work out. But the green is pretty too! Have a great day.