Thursday, May 11, 2006

The night sky.

Aw...so peaceful!!!
So pretty!
This one is my favorite!
I took these pictures last night after church at about 8:15. The sky last night just looked so awesome to me that I had to get a picture of it. Well...I guess that I took several pictures of it!!
Things here today are going good and smooth, for now anyways!! In about an hour our Uncle Chris is going to take Michelle and I out to eat. We are going to Zaxbys!! YUM!! Then later on today Jessica is coming over to have her evening with her boyfriend! I am supposed to make brownies for tonight, I am planning on it anyway! Hope everyone has a good day!!

5 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

oooooooooo..........The sky looks a little spooky! :)
Have fun with your uncle! I'vev never been to Zaxby's before, is it very expensive?

Jessica said...

Mmmmmm Brownies!!! I look forward to those. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures Kris. I had no idea you took those. They do look a bit wierd...but pretty though. Right now Karlee is fussing so guess I better get off here and tend to her since you and Michelle are out eating that good ol' Zaxby's.

Anonymous said...

Those are a couple of awesome pictures. You took those last night. I love eating Zaxby's haven't ate there in a while maybe tonight.

Kristina said...

Courtney,
Um...kinda, the meal that I had today was $5.19 and I got 5 chicken fingers,fries, coleslaw and a buttered piece of bread. It was REALLY good!! I love to eat there!