Thursday, October 20, 2005

Peanut Butter Cookies

Hey Everyone, how is everybody doing? We had a good service last night. My Dad has been doing a study on Wednesday nights in 1 Corinthians, they have been good. Today I have been doing a study that I am working on about JW's. It is really interresting. I have also been babysitting and I made some homemade peanut butter cookies. They are really good. Here is the recipe.
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 egg
Turn the oven on to 350*
Take a spoonful of the dough and roll it in your hands and form it into a ball.
Once you have done that place it on the pan and take a fork and press down on it so that it make a fluffy and flat cookie.
Makes about 1 dozen and a half.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I liked peanut butter cookies they would be very good. But those kind aren't exactly my favorite kind. They were still okay. I know your daddy loved them!!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

There's no flour in them?

Kristina said...

No, there is no flour in them. They were really good.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

With no flour, do they taste more like a cookie or like candy?

Kristina said...

They tasted like a cookie to me?? I know that my Dad really liked them, so they must be good...he is picky with his food! LOL!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Ok. That's interesting. We'll have to try them sometime.

Jessica said...

Hey Kristina, This recipie sounds good, and easy! (Which is very important since we babysit 7 little kids!! LOL) Thanks for the idea, I'm going to try it sometime this week with the kids, I'll let you know what they think!! See ya tomorrow!!