Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Uneventful Day.

Today has been a real slow day. There is not much going on. I am doing my laundry and watching my cousin. When a day goes really slow I am really tired and I want to do nothing but lay around! I am trying not to do that today. I am really hoping that the next 3 weeks go by really fast, that way I will be on my way to campmeeting!!! August 8th-12th Bro. Sammy Allan is having Campmeeting. I love going to campmeeting. He has them 3 times a year and we try our best to make it to everyone of them. I feel horrible if I miss one day. I have gotten a lot of help from the campmeetings. Anyway, I hope your day has been more eventful than mine. God Bless!

2 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Cheer up girl!! :) I don't like having to miss a day of campmeeting either. I hope to see you in Aug.!!!

Anonymous said...

I am also looking forward to going this as it will be my first time staying up there the whole week. Looking to see what the Lord is going to do in my life as well as in ya'll's.