Thursday, July 07, 2005

Stormy Weather

Last night we had some really bad storms. There were tonado warnings everywhere. The sky was all kinds of different colors, really dark colors. This is all a result of Tropical Depression Cindy. In the next few days we will have to deal with Hurricane Dennis. I am not looking forward to that one! I really don't like storms at all. I am one of those who does not sleep till a storm is gone!! I am a little under the weather today!! My mom gave me her cold. So I am really stopped up. On The forth I had a stomic virus that a friend of mine gave me! Sweet of her huh?? So I was not able to eat all the stuff that I had planned on eating. I had a little bit of Mac Salad. But I am over that and now I have this cold that my dear mother gave me! Oh well! Today we are supposed to get more rain and more storms. Pray that we will be safe till the storm passes by.

When the long night has ended
and the storms come no more
Let me stand in thy presence
On that bright peaceful shore
In that land where the tempest
Never comes Lord may I
Dwell with Thee
When the storm passes by.

Till the storm passes over
Till the thunder sounds no more
Till the clouds roll forever
From the sky
Hold me fast let me stand
In the hallow of thy hand
Keep me safe
Till the storm passes by.

No comments: