Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Great Campmeeting

Campmeeting last week was wonderful!!! Last night especially. There were 4 saved last night and a young man surrendered to a call to preach. The messages all week have been great. I enjoyed myself. We have been going to this campmeeting for 10 years. It ha always helped me. This week I got a lot of help. There were a lot of messages directed toward teenagers. If any of you would like to listen to the messages that were preached this week and the specials from this week you can go to the camp website. www.faithbaptistcamp.org They also have video. I pray that if you go to the site and listen to the messages that you will get a blessing out of it!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Hey! It was a great meeting, wasn't it??
It was sooooooooooo good to see you again!! Hope to you in Aug. or SOMETHING!! :) :)