Thursday, June 02, 2005

Kittens, Kittens everywhere!!!!!

Well....We now have 10 kittens in the basement. 2 of our cats had their kittens. One had 6 and the other 4. They are really cute. So...in 6 weeks back to walmart we go!!! Please pray for us as we leave tomorrow. We will leave anywhere from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. It is going to be a really LONG drive!! 16 hours non-stop!! Are we in for a ride or not! We are going to be going straight to my Grandparents house. We will be meeting my Aunt, Uncle and cousin there as well. I am really excited and nervous. Remember us in prayer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it's gonna be fun. :-S When we went to South Dakota about 3 or 4 years ago it took about 20 some hours I think.... But I had friends to hang out with. AND we stopped a few times. On the way back we stopped at the Mitchell Corn Palace and the St. Louis Arch. We went to the top of the arch too. It was sooooo fun. But enough about my trip right? Let me know what all you get to do.
I'll pray for you!!
Bekah