Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A trip to Kansas

In the next couple of weeks we will be taking a trip to Kansas. We will leave on June 3rd and come back on the 8th. We are going to visit my Grandparents. I have never met them. It is going to be an interresting visit! Please pray as we make that visit. They are lost. They are my mom's parents. Their names are Jerry and Alice Puder. We would like to get as many people praying for them as possible. This is the first time that my mom will see them in almost 15 years. It is going to be a 16 hour drive!! We are going to be traveling at night. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!! I am very nervous about meeting them. Does anyone know what it is like to meet your grandparents for the first time when you are 16 yrs old??? It is one of those things that you are like...." I wonder if they will like me?? " So naturally I am nervous! We all are! Just please pray that we will have a good trip and that the Lord will use us while we are there!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

We'll keep ya'll in our prayers! Just keep trusting in God!!