Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Teenagers Prayer

Each day brings new beginnings
Decisions I must make
I am the only one to choose
The road I will take

I can choose to take the road of life
That leads to great success
Or travel down the darkend road
That leads to great distress

Please open my eyes dear Lord
That I might clearly see
Help me stand for what is right
Bring out the best in me

Help me Lord to just say "no"
When temptation comes my way
That I might keep my body clean
And fit for life each day

When my teenage years are over
I know that I will see
That life is lived it's very best
With you walking next to me
Written By:
J. Morse

3 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

That's a great poem. it's the truth!!

Anonymous said...

I would this were the prayer of every saved teenager. Unfortunately, alot of saved teenagers still have too much of the world in them and are letting themselves be influenced by the things of this world for them to care about living for God. Thank God for teenagers like you who are willing to pray and live by that prayer and the Word of God. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

The prayer is very good! I am a teenager as well. Keep up the positvie additude and don't let anyone every influence you otherwise. It is very hard to find strong religious teenagers in this world today but it is people like you that help this world become a better place. Congrats! Job well done!