Saturday, May 14, 2005

To My Friend

Here is a poem that I wrote for my best friend on her 15th birthday. I hope that you enjoy it.

TO MY FRIEND
I just wanted to say to a special friend of mine,
You mean the whole world in just a matter of time.
I am so glad that God put you there for me,
And forever I pray together we'll be.
We've been through the good and yes even the bad,
But to our surprise we've always been glad.
And so life goes on and time will breeze by,
And every now and then I will call to say Hi.
And this I write for a very special friend,
And this friendship we have will last till the end.
See both of us girls have gotten along great,
But we've both had our share of a very full plate.
May God always bless you and ever abide,
Because you are my friend and I will always be at your side.
Dedicated to Elizabeth Jones.
The best friend that anyone could ever ask for!!!!
I hope you enjoyed that! I am so glad that God gives me the words for poems. I have not wrote one in a while. When I do I will post them!!
If you have wrote any poems or have a favorite one let me know!!!

No comments: