Thursday, August 30, 2007
Don't you just wish life could be as peaceful as that picture looks?
Life here has been busy and noisey! My brother is working the graveyard shift now so he sleeps during the day. We have our 2 year old cousin, and a 4 year old little boy that we watch....keeping them quiet is a day long challenge! I have to remind myself to stay quiet....Momma has done a good job of reminding me when I have forgotten!! Hehe! Today was a good day......we all did a good job of keeping ourselves quiet. Yay us!! LOL Well....I know this was short, but I am going to be going and joining the family in watching some episodes of the Waltons. Have a good night!!
(Picture Courtesy of Google)
Friday, August 17, 2007
It just took me a minute to get back to the computer! I have not been feeling well, and I also was not able to get on here for a few days. We got back from Campmeeting last Saturday, it was an awesome week! The preaching was awesome all week long. I got a lot of help on Thursday night when Bro. Kidd preached on "How to become a teenage disaster". It was a very, very good message. He took his text from Isaiah 40:30-31. He went through the different stages that a Christian goes through in it's walk with Christ. How when we first get saved we fly, were new in Christ and we just so, so excited. Then as we mature we run...then eventually we start to walk with the Lord. My version may be a little confusing, but if you could only hear the message...it was great! You can go to the camp website to hear the messages from the week.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
I got tagged by Courtney .....I think it will be fun!!
1. Post rules before giving the facts
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of the your blog you need to tag some people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
1. I eat ranch dressing on my spaghetti and Bar-B-Que sauce on my Velveeta mac and cheese.
2. I unconsciously cross my toes.
3. I love to read...I am considered the major book worm in the whole family.
4. My favorite movie is "Facing the Giants".
5. I love to play chess, but no one will play me... :(
6. My favorite color is anything bright.
7. I like baseball and football....watching it is a lot of fun...especially when Ronnie (my brother) plays! :-)
8. Going to Faith Baptist Camp meetings are the highlights of my year!!!